click to enlarge
On Sale: $7.95
Digital Basal Thermometer-7 in stock
Digital Basal Thermometer by Fairhaven health -Get help getting pregnant with a basal thermometer
Digital display reads to 1/100th of a degree (e.g. 97.56)
1/10th of a degree accuracy - ideal for BBT Charting
Themometer beeps at peak temperature
Digital Recall Memory of last temperature reading.
Includes complete instructions with FREE Ovulation Chart.
Only 7 in stock!
Why We Love It
The Fairhaven Health™ Digital Basal Thermometer allows a woman to determine her body temperature for basal body temperature (BBT) charting purposes. Designed specifically for fertility charting,
Fairhaven Health's Basal Thermometer combines pinpoint accuracy with easy of use.
- Digital display reads to 1/100th of a degree (e.g. 97.56).
- 1/10th of a degree accuracy - ideal for BBT Charting.
- Digital Recall Memory of last temperature reading.
- Themometer beeps at peak temperature.
- Includes complete instructions with FREE Ovulation Chart.
- For Oral Use Only.
- The digital basal thermometer should not be used as a contraceptive device.
Range: 89.6° - 109.4°
Accuracy: Accurate to 1/10th of a degree F°
Display: Liquid Crystal: 1/100th of a degree (4 Digits)
Battery: 1.5 V / Battery Life” 100 Hours (Continuous Operation)
Dimensions: 1.4 cm x 2.2cm X 12.9 cm
Weight: 10.5 grams
A fuzzy or black display indicates that the battery may need replacement.
To remove the battery, pull off the batter cover and remove the battery with tweezers or pointed tool. Place a new battery (1.5V AG3 – SR41, UCC392, LR41) into the thermometer with positive side up. Replace the battery cover.
Storage, Care, and Cleaning
- 1. Do not drop, bend, or disassemble the thermometer. Avoid biting on the tip (probe) of the test during measurement.
- 2. Store the thermometer in the hard plastic case. Do not expose to direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, or moisture
3. Do not allow water (or cleaning solutions) to make contact with the digital display window or enter the thermometer.
- 4. Cleaning Instruction: Do not boil probe. Clean the tip (probe) of the thermometer with isopropyl alcohol (diluted with water) - or with cold soapy water. Clean before and after use. Clean where mouth makes contact with tip area and prevent liquid from making contact with the digital display window.
Includes a free ovulation calculator and tips for getting pregnant.
Fairhaven Health's Basal Thermometer combines pinpoint accuracy with ease of use.